1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard ) and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. We Accept trupanion express at City Petcare. Trupanion is pet insurance that offers quick easy payment directly to the clinic.
Trupanion medical insurance can pay your veterinary bill in minutes.
When your pet gets ill or injured, we want you to be able to focus on the health and well-being of your pet. Medical insurance can help you deal with unexpected veterinary expenses and provide your pet with the best medical care. Trupanion can cover a significant portion of your veterinary bill (up to 90% of eligible costs*) in minutes. With a Trupanion policy, our clients often pay only their part of the bill at checkout and leave the hospital without waiting for claim approvals and reimbursements. You can learn more about Trupanion coverage and direct payments at Trupanion.com.
4. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. City Petcare animal Hospital understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the Petcard iFinance program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into into smaller installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we'll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: www.petcard.ca .
Highlights of the Petcard program:
- No down payment
- High approval rate
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- Competitive interest rates
- Fixed monthly payment terms from 6 month to 6 years
- Canadian companie
City Petcare hospital makes no promises that you will be accepted for credit.
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites . . .