At City Petcare hospital Pet surgery is a daily occurrence. These vet surgeries range from simple spay and neuters, to complex abdominal surgery. We only use the safest anesthetic protocols and the most current techniques to make sure that your pet’s surgery is a success.
Surgeries performed in clinic:
- Spays and Neuters
- Cesarean section
- Lumpectomy- mass removal with or without *Histopathology.
- Stomach/intestinal – foreign object removal, biopsies, resections
- Hernia repairs- umbilical, perineal or inguinal
- Bladder/urethral surgery-stone removal
- Aural hematoma repair
- Eyes: “cherry-eye” repair, entropion correction, enucleation, keratectomy
- Fracture repairs: on all types of fractures, using plates, screws, pins, external fixators or splints
Cruciate Ligament Repairs (ACL): Extracapsular or Tibial Tuberosity Advancement (TTA)
Luxating Patella Surgery ( This surgery is performed with two doctors a specialist as well as Dr Bassi to ensure the best out come possible)
- Nasal fold resection
- GDV-gastric dilation
- Wound repair
- Abscess repair and flushing
- Anal sac repair/ flushing and removal
- Dew claw removal
- As last resort de claw (must be a life or limb case)
*Histopathology is the examination of a sample of tissue or cells so by a pathologist under a microscope.